- Travel Assistance while in Costa Rica
- 01 week Car Rental & Daily Car Rental insurances included
- 3 nights Santa Teresa, Chamaleon, private villa (B)
- 3 nights Nosara, Olas Verdes Hotel
- Daily breakfast included
- Hotel taxes included
Out of the Way Costa Rica 6 nights / 7 days
Nature, Beach and Relax
Places Visited: Nicoya Peninsula: Santa Teresa & Guiones Beach
Santa Teresa and Guiones Beach is a perfect destination for those who have become tired of crowds and escape away from the busy life for enjoying a comfortable vacation. Many of the beaches in this country are far from the tourist pathways and those you might love to explore, as Santa Teresa and Guiones. If you want to see and explore something totally different, you will have to get off the beaten path and visit the places you never visited. These destinations are perfect for Nature & Relax.
Day 1: Arrival Transfer
Take an afternoon scenic fight to Tambor on the Nicoya Peninsula. Ground transfer to Santa Teresa.
Hotel Casa Chamaleon is an adult only hotel offering private pools in rooms, a bar and a healthy-cuisine restaurant. The public pool features beautiful views of the tropical forest and the sea.
Overnight at Hotel Casa Chamaleon, Private Villa
Day 2-3: Santa Teresa Days at Leisure
Some of the activities travelers can benefit from are: fishing, horseback riding, canopying, kayaking tour and visits to the natural reserves on the surroundings. Spa treatments is also available.
Hotel Casa Chameleon is a beachfront hotel located in a secluded jungle only 40 minutes’ drive from Tambor Airport. Enjoy the pool or take a walk around. Or take one of our day tours in the area.
Overnight at Hotel Casa Chamaleon, private villa
Day 5: Transfer to Nosara, Nicoya Peninsula
This morning you will be met and transferred by ground approximately 4 1/2 hours to Nosara, Nicoya Peninsula. Arrive at Olas Verdes Hotel. This surf hotel is only a short walk distance to Guiones Beach.
Hotel offers WiFi, a restaurant, on-site bar, shared lounge, and outdoor pool, located just 45 km from Tamarindo. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.
Overnight at Olas Verdes Hotel
Day 6-8: Nosara Free Day
Some activities are yoga, enjoy the pool, exploring the jungle on horseback, or surf are some of the list of things to do in Nosara. Here you will find peace of mind and the final rush.
Playa Guiones is a gorgeous, 7 kilometer extend of white sand. Home of many of Nosara’s hotels, restaurants, and businesses.
Overnight Olas Verdes Hotel.
Return Car Rental at the Intl airport.
Ready to take your flight back home.
|Dec. 15, 2016 – April 15, 2017||$1,537 USD|
|April 16, 2016 – Dec. 14, 2017||$1,120 USD|
- Rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on occupancy
- All itineraries are land only, Intl airfare is quoted separately, please ask for Van Tours flight rates.
- Pricing is valid through the date listed for each itinerary (all pricing is subject to change, until booked and confirmed).
- Price not valid during Christmas, New Years and Easter (peak season)
- Prices Include Sales and Tourism Taxes
- 2 people needed to operate shared transfers and shared tours. All Tours includes Equipment, Transportation, Bilingual Guide & Insurance.
- Prices can change depending on season, standard of accommodation, excursions selected and transportation selected (local flights, shared or private transfers).
- Adjustments in your itinerary may be necessary depending on your international flight schedule.For example, if you have a late arrival we recommend the first night near the airport in San Jose.
- Deposit required for car rental. The minimum age to rent a vehicle is 21 years.
- Lunch and Dinner not mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature
- Christmas or New Year supplements that may / may not be applicable (mandatory dinner, New Year`s party)
- Airline tickets
Create your own tailor made holidays with Van Tours. Contact Our Experts Now!
Get in touch to start planning your ideal journey with your own travel consultant.
Send me Info